THE ONLY 5 SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS YOU NEED TO Get VISIBILITY, ENGAGEMENT AND SALES
Are you're sick and tired of making low sales, getting low engagement, and being ignored and unseen in your industry? Pay attention because this is going to be the most important post to read.
If you're struggling to make sales, get people to buy from you on social or you find out that people ignore you and go to your competitors to buy, it might be because of these 2 reasons:
You're not showing up regularly on social media with valuable content.
You're posting and showing up regularly but with the wrong content.
If you want to get the results on social media, you need to do things the right way and it start from knowing how to create the right content. By right content I mean,
Content that solves the problem of your audiences
Content that engages and entertain your audiences and keep them coming back to your page for more
Content that makes your audiences desire to buy your product/service
Content that makes your business reach new people everyday.
Content that makes you become a well-know and respected authority in your industry
Now, my question for you is, are you regularly creating these types of posts?
If I go check your page right now, will I find these different kind of posts there?
If your answer is no, then you need to read this post till the end.
Because in this posts, I'll be sharing with you the 5 different types of content you need to be posting on social media to get known by the right people and get paid for your offer.
These are the same kind of post that bring me clients that pays me in 6-figures.
So don't take it for granted because it is 100% GUARENTEED to give you result if you put it to use
Let's dive in!
1. VIRAL CONTENT
As the name implies, viral content is the type of content that helps you to go viral. This is because it gets a lot of engagement, shares, and saves.
- Rib cracking jokes,
- Thought-Provoking Quotes
- Inspirational Content
- Controversial Posts
- Trending Topics (E.G The #LoriIro Trend)
The purpose of this content is to boost your brand awareness and visibility.
When people share your post, your target audiences who are not aware of your existence will see it, check you out and follow you if your profile is well optimized. (Profile Optimization is a topic for another day).
So if done well, viral content will help you get leads and visibility.
The good thing about viral content is that it's easy to create. In fact, you don't have to create it yourself. Anytime you see viral content, steal it. Add your unique twist to it, credit the owner, and post.
(VIRAL) INSPIRATIONAL CONTENT IDEA)
1. Share a story of the events that led you to start your business and how you're grateful for it.
2. What inspires you and why? Share with your audience.
3. Share a word of encouragement to uplift your audience.
4.Why do you do what you do?
5. Celebrate a win and share the obstacles you faced before achieving it.
2. ENGAGEMENT CONTENT
Let's say you get new audience and leads from your viral content, you need to build a rapport with them and get them to actively engage with you.
This is where Engagement Content comes in.
Engagement Content is also known as Conversation Starters.
The purpose is to get your audience talking so that you can easily build a rapport with them. And this can help you develop great relationships.
Examples of Engagement Content Include:
- Fill in the blank
- This or That
- Brain Teasers
ENGAGEMENT CONTENT IDEAS
1. ASK YOUR AUDIENCE: If you made a million bucks tomorrow, what would you buy first?
2. ASK YOUR AUDIENCE: If you could talk about something for 20 minutes without prior preparation, what would it be?
3. ASK YOUR AUDIENCE: Do you struggle with________ (state the problem) at the
moment? Tell me and I'll give you some guidance.
4. ASK YOUR AUDIENCE: If there was ONE THING you love to learn/fix/master about your _____ (state the niche), what would it be?
5. ASK YOUR AUDIENCE: I’m celebrating _____. What are you celebrating?
3. CONNECTION CONTENT
Connection content shows the human side of your business.
It helps your audience to know that they are not dealing with a faceless, mysterious entity but a human being with struggles and feelings like them.
Examples of Connection Content Includes:
- Personal Stories (especially vulnerable ones)
- 'A day in the life of' posts
- Snippets of your lifestyle
The purpose of connection content is to help your audience bond and connect with you on an emotional level.
When this happens, they'll easily like you, and will become endeared to your business
1. Show off a product you recently purchased and explain why you bought it.
2. Share what is on your playlist at the moment and explain why you chose each song.
3. Share the Facebook or Instagram accounts that you learn from.
4. How do you unwind and relax after a day or a week of hard work? Share it with your audience.
5. Share a picture of your dream holiday destination and tell your audience why you want to go there.
4. EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
With this type of content, you teach your audience something valuable that do any of the following:
- solves their problems
- quick them a quick win
- saves them time
- gives them pleasure/fun
- inspires them to take action
- help them to do something with less stress
- give them an aha moment and make them realize what they've never thought of.
- informs them about something they don't know (but ought to know).
Examples of educational content include
- How To,
- List Of,
- Ultimate Guides,
- Tips and Hacks
The purpose of educational content is to establish you as an expert and trusted authority.
It makes your audience see that you are good at what you do and you have what it takes to help them.
EDUCATIONAL CONTENT IDEAS
1. Share a hack that will help your audience do something. It should be related to your niche
Template: How to do ________ without doing_______
Example: How To Bake Without Using An Oven.
2. What are the major ways your business helps your audience? Share them.
Template: Are you a _______ (call out your target audience) Here are the ways I can help you.
Example: Are you a busy professional? Here is how I can be of help to you.
3. What are the common mistakes people make when it comes to using your products or services? Point out those mistakes and correct them.
Template: [Number] Mistakes Most People Make When/With [Common Action]
Example: 3 Mistakes Most People Make When Selling on Social Media.
4. What are the things your target audience is ignorant of but needs to know? Talk about them.
Template: [Number] Things You Don't Know About______
(A Topic In Your Niche)
Example: 5 Things You Don't Know About Personal Styling.
5. SALES CONTENT
This is the type of content you use to sell your product and services. (Note: you can also use educational content to sell).
- Case Studies
- Handling doubts and objections
- Making offers
The purpose of sales content is to persuade your audience and make them see reasons to buy from you.
SALES CONTENT IDEAS
1. What are the different creative ways to use your product?
Share it and end with a Call To Action for your audience to buy your product.
2. Interview a happy customer to talk about how they find your product /service helpful.
End with a call to action telling your audience to buy
if they want the same results.
3. What is the best aspect of your products/service? Share with your audience and tell
them to patronize you if they want to have that best experience.
4. What are the things a client needs to do if they want to get the full benefits of your products or services? Share them.
5. Share a tutorial on the seamless ways to use your product/service. Sell at the end of the tutorial.